National Leasing Professional (NALP)
Co-Sponsored by the National Apartment Association Education Institute
Apartment leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, often their only gauge of the property staff. This series of courses are designed to teach these individuals the skills to help them become top producers.
• Listing as NAAEI designate
• Annual subscription to units magazine
• Discounted prices for industry products
• Designation certificate, pin and wallet card
• CAM designation logo use on business stationery
How to Obtain the NALP Designation
Candidates need to:
• Complete the NAAEI Online Enrollment at the NAA website
• Successfully complete the eight required courses
• Successfully complete a Market Survey Analysis
• Meet all examination requirements
• Have six month of apartment industry experience (may be obtained during candidacy period)
• Complete all candidacy requirements within 12 months of declaring your candidacy
How to Renew and acquire Continuing Education Credits (CEC's)
• The Renewal process and continuing education credits (CEC's)
• Apply for Renewal here
Courses may be taken as part of the series to achieve the designation or as stand-alone courses for informational purposes only.
If you like the networking and interaction of the classroom setting, then the classroom option may be best for you.
Series Cost: $399 Members/ $479 Non-Members (payment plan option available for members only)
If you are a busy professional who may not have the time or ability to travel, NALP online may meet your needs!
For more information, click here.
Series Cost: $399.00 Members / $499.00 Non-members