What better way to get involved in the San Diego County Apartment Association (SDCAA) than by lending your expertise and enthusiasm to one of the many committees? Work with other property managers and supplier members on a wide range of committees that either support the growth and development of the association or help plan the fun networking events held throughout the year.
Interested? Choose one (or several) of the committees listed below and fill out the form to get involved!
- RentalOwner Committee: determines the editorial direction and themes for the SDCAA’s monthly magazine, The RentalOwner
- Education Committee: recommends and plans SDCAA's educational programs
- Education Conference & EXPO Committee: plans the SDCAA’s annual trade show and education conference
- Golf Classic Committee: plans and produces the SDCAA’s annual Golf Tournament
- Legislative Steering Committee: makes recommendations to the SDCAA Board of Directors on positions the association will take on issues affecting the rental housing industry
- Mark of Excellence Committee: plans and produces the SDCAA’s annual Mark Of Excellence award event
- Membership Committee: assists in membership retention.